follow these steps:
- Create an article with empty text (Language All)
- Create a menu item of type Articles->Single Article linked to a empty article created in the first step
- In previous menu item set parameters like screenshot 1, basically you should hide all articles parts
- Create for each language a Joomla Custom Module and set to show only on this new page (screenshot 2)
1. I create an article named "Welcome Bienvenido"; EMPTY; Language ALL
2. Create Menu UTILITY > MEMBERSHIP > WELCOME ABOARD; Type SINGLE ARTICLE "Welcome Bienvenido"; Language ALL
3. Create two Custom Modules: 1. Welcome Aboard; Language English (EN), and 2. Bienvenido a Bordo; Language Español (ES). Both Assigned to Menu UTILITY > MEMBERSHIP > WELCOME ABOARD
Result: when http://www.wtocorp.com/membership/welcome-aboard is hit, 404 error display
Working days: Monday to Friday. The support staff is not available on weekends; in the most of cases tickets will not be answered during that time.
Reply time: Depending on the complexity of your support issue it's usually between a few minutes and 24 hours for paid members and about one week for free members. When we expect longer delays we will notify you.
Before you post: read the documentation and search the forums for an answer to your question.
When you post: include Site Details if you request a support (you can use the form below the reply in Site Details tab).
Auto Solved Question: If after a week the author of the post does not reply to a request by moderator, the question will be marked as resolved.
Language: only English